Habits and Consistency

Today, it is not enough to eat healthy and exercise — you have to hack your metabolism.

You have to hack your brain, hack your sleep, hack your energy levels…

Thankfully, I haven’t seen anyone ‘hack meditation to attain bliss in 5 minutes,’ though I am pretty sure it is coming soon.

Why do we have to compulsively hack everything? Because hacking sounds like an instant fix. It feels exciting and clever.

Living a better life is 99% about better habits and consistency. The remaining 1%? We are already hacking the hell out of it.

– Rajan

Similar Posts