What’s included in this 4-week bootcamp?
We help you understand and map your habit loops, and start weakening your habit patterns scientifically.
Undergo a 2-week digital detox. Rewire your brain, learn to break habits, and create a customized plan for using your devices.
We answer your questions within 24 hours. We keep you on track with personal follow-ups and precise directions.
Upcoming Batch Schedule & Fee
Want to join the next batch of
NEXT BATCH DETAILS
|Dates:||12 Dec - 8 Jan 2022
11 Dec, 5 PM IST
(4 day refund period)
- 2 Co-learning sessions per week: Mon & Thu, 7:30 – 9:00 PM IST
- Focused Reading session: Sat, 6:30 – 8:45 PM IST
- Sundays: 12 hr digital fast.
What exactly happens in the bootcamp??
A glimpse of the daily schedule of the 4-week bootcamp and how we make it work
Scientifically rewire your addictive habits
- Learn how habit loops work and map your addictive habits
- Weaken habits scientifically. Don’t depend on willpower
- 2-week detox. Create custom-plan for using your devices
- Break addictive habits using habit psychology, not brute force
Blend of rigorous practice and theory
- Videos by Rajan Singh (HabitStrong Founder) lucidly explain the concepts
- Go through content at own pace in Zoom sessions (Mon & Thu)
- Apply theory with well-designed practice exercises
- Focused reading sessions on Saturdays. Digital fast on Sundays
How the bootcamp is structured
- Week 1: Pre-detox preparation
- Week 2 and 3: Full detox
- Week 4: Reintroduce select apps back into your life
- In 4 weeks, get back in control of your devices
Support and accountability
- Weekly interaction with co-learners for peer learning
- We answer all questions within 24 hrs
- Our team follows up and gives feedback on select assignments to keep you on track
Watch this explainer video by Rajan
In this video, Rajan talks about exactly how the bootcamp helps you overcome your addictive behaviours and rewire the brain.
What participants say about the bootcamp
CEO, Thoughtline Technologies
Trading & Risk Consultant
This bootcamp truly changes you
The Beat Smartphone Addiction curriculum is designed to make you act.
No fluff. That’s our difference.
It’s not about “knowing.” It’s about “doing.”
Behavior change rarely happens just by reading books or watching videos — you need to act.
This bootcamp is all about ‘doing’. We hold you accountable and make you act. Using habit-psychology, simple exercises, and Q&A support, we make real change happen rapidly.
Just follow our step-by-step plan. Don’t overthink it.
Change is hard only when you don’t know what to do. We will get you to create a step-by-step detox plan and give you a scientific approach to implement it. If you get stuck, our support and Q&A get you out.
An average person wastes 2.5 hours on social media daily. You need not.
Every hour spent scrolling on a newsfeed or bingeing on a show is time you steal from yourself and your family. By following our detox plan, our participants report a drastic reduction in their daily screen time within weeks. Our digital-fast days show you how to free up time to reconnect with family and work on important life goals.
You are not alone. Strong Q&A support, community, accountability
We connect with a like-minded community in your detox journey. Strong peer- accountability and push from our team will nudge you towards action. Our robust support and precise instructions ensure you are never away from help. By the end of the program, you would have built a balanced daily routine that works for you.
FAQ – Reboot – Digital Detox
When does the next batch start?
Please check the Upcoming Bootcamp Schedule section for more details about the next batch.
What changes can I expect after the bootcamp?
Once you get your digital habits under control, you will see free time opening up in your day. During the bootcamp itself, many participants start using this free time to work on their personal and professional goals.
After the bootcamp, you will acquire the mindset of military discipline and mindful living.
How long will the habit changes last? Will I go back to my old habits?
Habits are the same way. This bootcamp will help you trigger positive changes and equip you with habit-psychology based tools. We show you how to get back on track and what aspects to pay attention to for habit maintenance.
What is the curriculum of the bootcamp?
The bootcamp covers the following:
– Identifying current digital usage
– Creating a personalized digital usage plan
– Using habit tracker as a tool to build and maintain habits
– Techniques to break bad habits and build good habits
How does the program work? What do I have to do?
We will share the detailed timetable and other resources after you enroll. You will be required to attend Zoom sessions as per the timetable given to you.
You will do a lot of exercises during the course of the bootcamp. You must complete all assignments before the deadline and submit to us for our feedback.
We will provide Q&A support to you, via the website or email. You can also interact with other participants in the WhatsApp group and website community.
What activities are included in the bootcamp?
– Training in habit-building techniques to beat digital distractions
– We give you tools to track progress and overcome obstacles
– We support you in overcoming struggles and challenges
– We give you a community to share your learnings and hold yourself accountable
– We train you in focused-reading habits and practising solitude and self-reflection
Are all sessions compulsory? What if I miss a session?
You must enroll for the program only if you have a conducive schedule. The only non-negotiable requirement that we have for the program is that you show up. Every day when there is a session.
If you are unable to attend a session due to some genuine emergency, please let us know at the earliest. You must also complete the modules assigned for that day on your own, and inform your HabitStrong support person. This will ensure that you stay on track even if you missed a session due to some emergency.
How do I enroll?
I am not in India. Can I still enroll?
Do you offer a refund policy?
Yes! We offer a 100% refund if you withdraw from the program within 4 days of the start date. The first 4 days will give you enough time to understand how the program works.